Tuesday 8 May 2012

6th edition rumours

There have been a number of rumours of late about 6th edition 40K, and after reviewing them I am calling BS on the whole lot. It seems to me that someone out there desperately wants to believe 40K will go with the way of Warhammer Fantasy and I just don't see it. Here's whats been posted:

Charge reactions.
Random charge movement.
Random psychic powers and psi ratings.
Hull points for vehicles (each glancing knocks a HP off and when it hits zero it is wrecked).
Pre-measuring movement and shooting.
Special characters can challenge opposing special characters in assault.
All units get a 6+ inv save versus psychic powers.

Of all these, I can only see pre-measuring for everything and charge reactions being used. Everything else is obvious wish-listing. If 40K turns into Fantasy I will be very very dissapointed and more than a little pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment