Thursday 1 March 2012

League Scores week 7

18: Simon Butler.
16. Aven Taylor.
14: Jon Quinn.
9: Joel Tate, Luke Townsend, and Benjo Gray, Mark Thomas.
6: Mike Parker, and Ian Turner.
4: Dan Durham, Matt Gibson, Mark Allen and Brian White.
3: Richard Curr.
1: Colin Goodman.
0: Adam Townsend.


Simon has reclaimed the top spot after a victory over Brian in some hot Grey Knight vs Grey Knight action. Adam remains committed to losing all his games. I need to win my next one so he can't pull a surprise victory and leave me in last place. *Evil Erin*

Luke's Necrons did well and scored a victory over Mark Allen's Tau. I think that was a surprise for me, but good to see the new codex pulling it's weight.

1 comment:

  1. Yep I am pleased on how my Necrons are performing!
    3 wins out of 4 so far!

    ReplyDelete