Saturday 10 September 2016

Painting Day

Due to work and other commitments I haven't had the chance to sit down and do some painting/building for several months. So having a day off today I gave myself the afternoon to get some done. Managed to get the Chaos Knight finished bar it's basing, and a few more plague marines and a rhino done. Lots of undercoating too so I can just sit down Monday evening after work.

Unfortunately what I wanted to do fell through. I have two boxes of Raptors to build and I want them for a game I have against Raven Guard this coming Thursday. But when I went to my pile of new stuff both boxes were missing! NNOOOO!!!! No idea where they have gotten to so I'm going to have to have a full on search when I get chance.

I did get slightly distracted watching TV in the background but it felt good to get back into painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment